Here’s what you need to know about playing tennis at Alert Level 1:
- You no longer need to book a court.
- Physical distancing is no longer a requirement.
- We won’t have a contact tracing register anymore, but we’ll display the NZ COVID contact tracing poster to assist you to keep track of your movements.
- Safety and good hygiene are still important so please continue to wash and sanitise your hands.
- We’ll continue to regularly clean and sanitise common surfaces.
- Please stay away from the club if you are unwell.
Thank you to those who followed the requirements over levels 2 and 3. We’re really pleased we were able to offer members with the opportunity to safely enjoy some games during this time.