Junior Club Champs | 1 Feb 2020
Junior Interclub players will be entered into matches based on their age group (as of 31 December 2019), with games starting from 8.30am and the finals later that day. A cafe will be running in the club rooms selling food and drinks. Family and friends are welcome to come down and show their support.
- 13’s Boys & Girls singles and doubles
- 16’s Boys & Girls singles and doubles
- 9’s play first to 3 games (best of 5 games)
- 12’s, 14’s and 16’s play first to 6 games (tiebreaker at 6-6).
- If a match is lost, consolation draws will be made.
- Seeds in all draws will be based on the latest Configure rankings.
- Edgeware Tennis Club expects good behaviour/conduct both on and off the court.
- Players need to make their own line calls both clearly and fairly.
- Medals will be awarded to Junior champs at the end of season prize giving.