Senior Club Champs | 22 Feb
Senior Club Champs will be held on Saturday 22 February.
Senior Interclub players will be entered into matches with games starting from 9am with the finals later that same day.
Juniors and other Senior members are also invited to participate – please email Nic Jenkins if you are interested.
- Men’s Singles and Doubles, Women’s Doubles and Mixed Doubles.
- Singles: Two sets to 6 (tiebreaker at 6-6) and long deuce. If 1 set all, a 10 pt super tiebreak will be played to determine the winner.
- Doubles Format: First to 6 games (best of 11 games) with short deuce.
- If a match is lost, consolation draws will be made.
- Seeds in all draws will be based on the latest Configure rankings.
- Edgeware Tennis Club expects good behaviour/conduct both on and off the court.
- Players need to make their own line calls both clearly and fairly.
- Winners will receive their name on the club’s honours board.